lunedì 14 luglio 2008

Something to IMPROVE in Queenswood

I have something to say after this week in thisw beaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful camp

-Disco should be twice a week and it must be good music; if we haven't brought the CD that we made, no one would dancing

-The quality of the food is really low and it's impossible to believe that we can't get seconds for the main course.....I'm becoming a POTATO...

-The Director doesn't understand that this is a holiday for us and my parents didn't send me here but I decidd to come here so, if I want to speak my own language I should be free to talk in the way i prefer. There are 10 guys from my country and 160 that don't speak my own language; what do you thing i can say to them??? Obviously i talk with them in english!
10 against 160 think about it...

-It's really stupid to force us to sit in assigned tables during the meals. Particulary because tables are made from people from two rooms without a real reasoning

FORTUNATELY THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE (CHICAS IN PARTICULAR :D) THAT ARE MAKING THIS WEEK VERY ENJOYABLE IN SPITE OF THE OTHERS...

Nessun commento: